Out of stock
OCHAIN is the worlds first active spider giving you that chain less feel without having to snap your chain first!
Eliminating pedal kickback to fully optimise your suspension system for the smoothest ride possible on any bike.
But what is pedal kickback?
Pedal kickback can be defined as the degree to which your cranks move backwards (pulled by your chain) as your suspension compresses through its travel.
This backwards movement of your cranks can be as much as 12 degrees and when you consider your suspension system has to lift your entire weight on the pedals through a maximum of 12 degrees on big hits you can see why the O-chain will drastically improve the suspension feel of your bike.
Its like replacing an 80kg Pitbull terrier on the end of a lead with a kitten made of feathers on an elastic band. I think we can all relate to that situation!
Available to fit all major brands.
- Chainline: specific chainline for every model.
- Main material: Al Alloy 7075 T6
- Dimensions: 93 mm x 93 mm x 13 mm
- Weight: 148 g
- Standard bcd 104 mm chainrings (not included)
- With 9° setup Only (one spares elastomer kit inside the package)
- Ochain Chainring ergal Nut is included!